Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Anytime now Miss Allie :)

Am I allowed to be impatient now?! LOL

20 days!!! Aiden came 18 days before his due date, so I think that's why I'm getting really anxious! I'm trying not to be, because I know there's a chance I could go past my due date (Lord help me if I do!), but I can't help it!

I've been getting this feeling that it's going to be soon, but it's not knowing exactly when that is driving me nuts. I love the suspense and surprise of it, and I know that once I have her, I'm going to miss being pregnant (especially since she is our last), but man! I know I probably sound like a crazy woman right now, but I also know there are millions of other women out there right now that completely understand what I'm saying!

I've been walking more, and doing more stuff around the house. It's nice because we have a 2-story, so I look for any excuse to walk up and down the stairs. That and sex is pretty much all I've got, lol. The sex part hasn't been happening too much since I'm so tired by time Chev gets home, but I need to suck it up! lol

If anyone else has any other suggestions, feel free to suggest away ;). I know she'll come when she's ready, but there's nothing wrong with letting her know that she can come anytime now!

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand! LOL! I would sigh and say aloud I can not do this any more... and purely out of helplessness my husband would reply: I can't either! Then we would both crack up laughing.... I have no suggestions to bring it on.... LOL! Soaking in a hot tub maybe? LOL

    ReplyDelete