Monday, August 3, 2009

Where did this week go!?

I can't believe Allie will be a week old tomorrow! It seems like we just brought her home yesterday! I don't like this!! lol

We've been having such a great time with her here at home! She's such a great baby and such a joy to be around. I just stare at her and smile and get the most amazing sense of happiness that runs through me. I look at her and I wonder if she has any features that Cameron would have had. The chubby cheeks were a give-in. LOL...we just make chubby-cheeked babies, and that's how it is.

Her lips kind of remind me of his. I kiss them all of the time.

I just can't explain what it feels like to have her here, and know that she's our blessing from our little angel. I don't even know how to begin thanking him for her. With his passing, her life was made possible. How do you really "thank" someone for that?

I don't think I really have to say much. He sees inside my heart and he knows the amount of love I have for all 3 of my children. And what my words can't express, he sees inside of me. He knows. He just does.

No comments:

Post a Comment