Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's happened....

I found my very first stretch mark this morning! Truth be told, I about died when I did - maybe even slightly freaked out. BUT, you know, OH WELL!! Whether this be the only one I get, or if I end up covered, it will be worth it. Now, don't get me wrong, I would definitely prefer to only have this one, but we'll see!

It's so very tiny and it's right above my belly button piercing. I don't know if the piercing had anything to do with it, and I'm sure I'm the only one who even sees it, but I know it's there, lol. That one spot had been itching me for about 3wks now, but I didn't think anything of it! It crossed my mind, but I didn't go out of my way to pay special attention to that one little spot.

I never got any with Aiden, except a few on my boobs, and I'm light skinned, so you can barely see them. Maybe that will work in my favor this time too, if I end up getting more! My body is just reacting so differently to this pregnancy than it did with the boys, so I'm still getting used to some things. Honestly, I was as big as I am now when I delivered Aiden! Granted, I was small for delivering a 37 weeker, but still...to know that...well, it's a little depressing, lol.

Still trying to enjoy it though! So, yay for my bigger belly and yay for my very first stretch mark!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment