Monday, October 19, 2009

What happened to Fall?!

I can't believe Allie is going on 3 months old!! It's crazy, but I love it!

She's just growing up so fast! She can pretty much roll over on her own now. Sometimes, she still needs a bit of help from getting stuck on her side, lol. She's cooing, laughing and babbling so much now, and her newest trick is the ever-so-lovely raspberries! It's so messy, but so adorable!

We finally got both her and Aiden's Halloween costumes, and I cannot wait to get them all dressed up. We chose a little flower costume from Children's Place for Allie, and Aiden wanted to be a vampire this year. I just hope it's not too cold! Our October this year has been awful! The past few days have actually been beautiful, but the first couple of weeks were nothing but rain, super cold air, and gray, cruddy days!

I'm so not ready for Winter to be here! We're already trying not to take Allie out too much which the H1N1 crap floating around. The schools in our little town haven't closed yet, but a lot in the surrounding areas have. They haven't confirmed any cases of H1N1, but a lot of kids were getting sick, and they don't want to take any chances. One of the elementary schools here were sending out permission slips to get the vaccine there at school for their kids. The women I've spoken with aren't getting their children the vaccine. We have yet to receive such a letter from Aiden's school, but no matter. We won't be getting it.

I understand that we're more susceptible to being laid up for a bit, since we really don't have much of an immunity towards the virus, but you know...I really give our bodies more credit than others want to. We're amazing creature with amazing immune systems. I fully intend on handling things the way nature intended. I know it's scary, but I also don't think that it's something our bodies can't handle.

Ok enough about that! I'm soooo tired of hearing "H1N1" coming out of people's mouths no matter where I go! You would think the plague was going around, LOL

Anywho, we're all doing fantastic! That was my main point to this post, lol. I need to head to bed though! Allie fell asleep about 2hrs ago, and should sleep until about 5am. I'm beat, and I've gotta work in the morning, so I need to go get some rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment