Friday, June 5, 2009

The going ons

Last night Aiden got to really feel Allie kick for the first time! It was so sweet! He was super excited about it when he put his hand on my belly, and squealed when she kicked him, lol.
Every other time he has tried to feel her, she either stops moving around or she's sleeping!

She's definitely a mover, but more so during the evening. I'll feel her every now and then during the day, but she gets really active around 4:00'ish, settles down around 5:00, and is then back in full swing from about 10:00-11:30.

I just finished up with painting the nursery, but we still have so much to do. It's getting Chev to actually do the things that's the problem. I know he's super busy with work and everything, but we don't have a single thing put together! I just want to get her nursery completely finished! I'll post pictures of our progress - if any ever develops, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment